March 02, 2020
University Communications and Marketing earns several awards
University Communications and Marketing earned several awards at the 35th Educational Advertising Awards.
The annual competition judged more than 2,350 entries from more than 1,000 educational institutions from all 50 states and several countries. Judges for the awards consisted of a national panel of higher education marketers, advertising creative directors, marketing and advertising professionals and the editorial board of Higher Education Marketing Report.
The winners, with the category and entry are:
- Newspaper advertising-series: “That’s a Saluki” monthly student spotlight series.
- TV Advertising-single spot: That’s a Saluki 2019.
- Annual report: SIU Foundation annual report.
- Fundraising campaign: Total fundraising development campaign.
- Special event: 150th Anniversary Day of Giving.
- Social Media: Social media