January 30, 2017
Diversity Plan listening sessions are next week
Faculty and staff are invited to participate in one of nine “Listening Sessions” next week sponsored by the university’s Diversity Council. The sessions begin Monday, Feb. 6.
The input received at these sessions will help the council write the university’s Diversity Plan. The Office of the Associate Chancellor for Diversity encourages all to be a part of the endeavor and looks forward to working together.
The dates, times and locations for the sessions are:
- Feb. 6 – Noon, Engineering Building A, Room 111
- Feb. 6 – 3 p.m., SIU School of Law, Hiram H. Lesar Law Building Auditorium
- Feb. 7 – 8:30 a.m., Grinnell Hall, Upper Level
- Feb. 7 – Noon, Student Services Building, Room 150
- Feb. 7 – 6 p.m., Grinnell Hall, Upper Level
- Feb. 8 – 9:30 a.m., Faner Hall, Room 1005
- Feb. 8 – 5 p.m., University Museum Auditorium
- Feb. 9 – 11 a.m., Morris Library, John C. Guyon Auditorium
- Feb. 9 – 3 p.m., Wham Building, Room 105
For more information or questions, contact the Office of the Associate Chancellor for Diversity at 453-1186 or email@example.com. Individuals with disabilities are welcome; call 453-5738 to request accommodations.