December 20, 2006
Alumni association plans pre-game chili supper
CARBONDALE, Ill. -- The SIU Alumni Association is hosting the 18th Annual Member Appreciation Day and Chili Supper at the SIU Arena on Saturday, Jan. 13.
Members can receive two complimentary tickets per household to watch the Salukis take on Missouri State at 2:05 p.m. Tickets are available at the SIU Alumni Association offices on the second floor of the SIU Student Center and Colyer Hall. Members can also pick up tickets at any one of the southern Illinois distribution sites listed below.
The chili supper will begin at noon on the upper concourse of the SIU Arena. The menu includes chili, salad, soda and dessert. Tickets are $5 each and can be purchased through the SIU Alumni Association.
For more information, or to reserve your seat at the 18th Annual Member Appreciation Chili Supper, contact the SIU Alumni Association at 618/453-2408.
Ticket distribution sites, by community, include:
• Anna: Anna State Bank, 100 E. Vienna St.
• Benton: US Bank, 701 Public Square
• Cairo: First National Bank, 800 Washington Ave.
• Carbondale: First Bank, 1500 W. Main St.; First Southern Bank, 301 E. Main St.; Old National Bank, 509 S. University Ave.; SIU Credit Union, 1217 W. Main St. and 395 N. Giant City Road; The Bank of Carbondale, 216 E. Main St.; Regions Bank, 500 W. Main St. and 601 E. Main St.,
• Carterville: State and Savings Bank, 1001 S. Division St.
• Chester: Victors Drugs, 2323 Old Plank Road
• Cobden: US Bank, 120 S. Front St.
• DuQuoin: Emling and Hoffman, CPA, 105 E. Main St.
• Harrisburg: MidCountry Bank, 502 N. Commercial St.
• Herrin: Herrin Security Bank, 114 W. Monroe St.
• Johnston City: First Bank, 908 Grand Ave.
• Marion: US Bank, 116 N. Carbon St.; Illinois State Regional Office, 2309 W. Main St.
• Metropolis: MidCountry Bank, 522 Market St.
• Mount Vernon: First State Bank, 900 S. 42nd St.
• Murphysboro: Regions Bank, 1301 Walnut St.
• Nashville: Emling and Hoffman, CPA, 252 S. Mill St.
• Olmsted: First State Bank, 185 N. Front St.
• Pinckneyville: Country Insurance and Financial Services, 605 S. Main St.
• West Frankfort: First Bank, 605 W. Main St.