August 18, 2016
Microsoft classroom seminar is next month
The Center for Teaching Excellence will host a Microsoft seminar taught by Microsoft training experts, Sept. 13-14.
The seminar will focus on transforming the education experience through the intersection of trends, technology and teaching.
Seminar participants will:
- See examples of rich learning activities that demonstrate how technology can enhance teaching and learning
- Understand how technology and devices enable new levels of creativity and facilitate better collaboration among students and educators
- Discover how students can organize their learning, take notes, and become highly efficient in the way they work
- Learn where to get free resources that spark imagination and inspire learning
- Find out how to access free professional development for educators
All sessions will be in Morris Library, Room 174.
The dates, times, topics and products are:
- 9 a.m. to noon – “Online and Blended Learning Modules”
- 1 to 4 p.m. – “Cultivate Collaboration with Class Notebook”
- 9 a.m. to noon -- “Cultivate Collaboration with Class Notebook”
- 1 to 4 p.m. – “Online and Blended Learning Modules”
Due to limited seating, please register for the session(s) you will be attending. Registration and additional information are available here.
For more information, contact Casey Rolape at email@example.com.